Saturday, June 10, 2006

how many people have them?

How many people have bad computers is what I'm asking. I sometimes wonder if its just a coincidence that all my friends have good ones and my family don't. Its rather annoying aswell, you can't install anygood games on it and it will take ages to do anything. We recently got a flat screen monitor for the computer and its starting to get on my nerves, it makes everything look like xp (classic styles) and you can lose yourself in the idea but then you go to do something and all the exitement is gone. So answer honestly do you have a bad computer?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Home built AMD64 2600+,
twin 250GB Hitachi's in RAID1.
Does the job ;-)

1:18 PM

 
Blogger robert said...

some one is luckey :)

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

People make their own luck - worked my *ss off to make and save the money to buy my rig.

2:21 PM

 
Blogger robert said...

how much did it all cost?

9:22 PM

 
Blogger robert said...

true connor very true, and they cost less!

4:27 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually managed to build it for just less than $1500. (Although admittedly thats without monitor etc because I already had the peripherals).

And I'm currently deciding whether to upgrade to a AMD64 3500+ chip 'cos I can currently get them for $208...

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home